This seminar retreat is co-hosted by Barnabas and the Centre for Healthy Aging and Transition Canada. Since everyone copes differently with aging we want to help you understand more about the changes of aging, discussing our faith in the midst of getting older, and looking at how we might give back.
A forum of young adults will share how they need you right now, and how we can help.
- A review of this time of life
- The spiritual journey of aging
- How to identify what you can contribute
- Mentoring younger adults
- How to help us think together into the future
- Reframing retirement
- Finding places we can give back
Speakers: Drs. Paul Stevens, Paul Pearce, Carson Pue and guests
Location: Barnabas Retreat Center, Keats Island, BC
Please call the office of Barnabas Family Ministry to register 778-200-3553 ext. 101.